Note : These Terms of Sales were translated from French for an understanding purpose. They don’t represent an actual contract. Therefore, the only jurisdiction available and applicable is the French one, based on the French version of this document.
The Site is accessible free of charge to any Internet user, natural person or legal entity accessing, visiting and / or using the Site, whatever the network or the means used ( hereinafter the ” Internet user “). All costs related to the access to the Site and its contents, as well as their use, whether hardware, software or internet access are exclusively borne by the Internet user
Access and use of the Site is subject to acceptance and respect Of the present GCU by the Internet user, whatever the object of his visit. By visiting and / or using this Site, the Internet User shall be deemed to have read, understood and fully agree to these Terms without restriction or qualification. If the Internet user does not agree with these GCU, he must stop using the Site.
BESIGHT reserves the right to modify and update the Terms and Conditions of the Site at any time and without prior notice. To be informed of any changes, the Internet user must refer before any use of the Site to the latest version of the TOU accessible at any time on the Site. Use of the Site will be subject to the TOU in force at the time of such use.
Should one of the clauses of these GCUs be void as a result of a change in legislation or regulation or declared as such by a final court decision, this can in no way affect the validity and the respect of other clauses.
The site is accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, The occurrence of an event of force majeure or an event beyond the control of BESIGHT, and except for interruption, suspension or limitation scheduled or not, for maintenance and / or updating purposes necessary for the proper functioning of the Site or for any other technical reason.
BESIGHT is only obliged to comply with any obligation regarding the accessibility, operation and / or availability of the Site. BESIGHT reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or limit access to all or part of the Site, in particular due to legal or technical constraints. In the event that the Site can not be accessed, BESIGHT will make its best efforts to re-establish access to it.
BESIGHT can not be held liable for any damage, whatever its nature, resulting from its unavailability. The Internet user expressly acknowledges that the aforementioned interruptions, suspensions or limitations may occur at any time, without prior warning, and that they will not be entitled to any obligation or compensation for his benefit.
The information and / or documents posted on the Site are provided by BESIGHT strictly and exclusively for informational purposes only. BESIGHT makes every effort to maintain the Site and to disseminate reliable and lawful information. Nevertheless, BESIGHT can not guarantee the integrity, accuracy, completeness, timeliness and quality of the content and information, despite the care and attention given to the selection of sources and the drafting of content and information. Information and / or documents disseminated on the Site.
It is strongly recommended to check the accuracy and relevance of the information and / or documents made available on the Site. The information and / or documents available on the Site are subject to change at any time and may have been updated. In particular, they may have been updated between the time they are downloaded and the time the user sees them. The use of the information and / or documents available on the Site is under the sole responsibility of the Internet user, who assumes all the consequences that may result from it, without BESIGHT being able to be sought as such, and without recourse Against the latter. In no event shall BESIGHT be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the interpretation or use of the information and / or documents available on the Site.
The Internet user is informed that access to the Site implies knowledge and acceptance of the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, in particular regarding technical performance, response times to consult, query or transfer information, Risks of interruption, and more generally the risks inherent in any connection and transmission over the internet, the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriations and the risks of contamination by possible viruses circulating on the network. It is therefore up to the Internet user to take all appropriate measures to protect his / her own data and / or software stored on his / her computer equipment, as well as the information he / she communicates to BESIGHT on the Site, against any attack.
BESIGHT makes no express or implied warranty, including without limitation, the continuity, performance and / or durability of the Site, as to the non-infringement of the rights of third parties and / Or as to the adaptation and / or the conformity of any of the elements of the Site to a particular use or the needs of the Internet user, nor does it guarantee that the Site is free from anomalies, errors or bugs, It will operate without a breakdown or interruption. The Site is distributed as is and according to availability.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, BESIGHT expressly excludes its liability for any direct or indirect damage resulting from or in connection with access to the Site, its use, malfunction or unavailability, whatever its nature And duration.
BESIGHT shall not be liable for any unauthorized use or illegal use of the Site. The Internet user is solely responsible for damages caused to third parties and the consequences of any claims or actions that may arise.
The Site, its general structure and all the contents and elements of the Site, including, without limitation, textual, graphic, photographic, audiovisual, sound, software and / or application elements accessible Or available on the Site, are protected by intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, all copyrights, patent, trademark, design, databases, domain names and other rights Existing or future intellectual property rights, French and international) and are the exclusive property of BESIGHT or of third parties having authorized BESIGHT to exploit them.
The use of the Site does not in any way confer on the Internet user a right of ownership or an intellectual property right on the Site and / or the contents and elements found on the Site, with the exception of a personal right d ‘Access, free and not exclusive, limited exclusively to the consultation of the Site and its contents and elements. Any reproduction or total or partial representation of the Site or of all or part of the contents and elements found on the Site is strictly forbidden without the prior written consent of BEISGHT constitutes a violation of the intellectual property rights of BESIGHT and / or third party licensors And is likely to result in civil and criminal prosecution.
Besight is a registered trademark of BESIGHT.
BESIGHT is concerned about the protection of your personal data of users of the site https://besight.fr . It undertakes as such to protect these, in accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended relating to data processing, files and freedoms (the ” Data Protection Act “).
In compliance with the aforementioned law, the processing of your personal data has been the subject of a declaration to the National Commission of Informatics and Liberties (CNIL), number 1986845.
Your personal data is collected by BeSight, a joint stock company with a share capital of 10,000 euros, having its registered office at 88 boulevard Jourdan, 75014 PARIS – FRANCE, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register, Under the number 821 351 863.
BESIGHT collects and processes your name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, password, IP address, connection and navigation data, order history.
You are advised of the mandatory or optional nature of the data entry when collecting. The mandatory information is necessary for the processing and follow-up of your orders as well as all related requests, as well as to inform you of the BESIGHT newsletter. The optional information is intended to know you better and improve the services offered to you on the Site.
BESIGHT collects personal data that you provide when you (i) create your customer account, (ii) place an order on the Site, (iii) browse the Site, (iv) subscribe to the Newsletter, and ) You contact BESIGHT.
The personal data you provide are necessary for your access to the order forms, their validation and payment, the management and follow-up of BESIGHT orders and deliveries, the response to your requests by BESIGHT, and to facilitate your identification and navigation The Site, and for statistical purposes.
The personal data you provide are strictly confidential and intended exclusively for BESIGHT. BESIGHT undertakes not to transfer, rent or transfer your personal data to third parties other than the host as hereinafter mentioned, unless it is required by law or by law to do so.
BESIGHT will retain your personal data only for the time strictly necessary for the purpose of their processing, as provided above.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, BESIGHT undertakes to take all necessary precautions, in view of the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing, to preserve the security of the personal data that you communicate and, in particular, to prevent those Are deformed, damaged, or are accessed by unauthorized third parties.
The Site is hosted by OVH, a limited company with share capital of 10,069,020 euros, registered with the Lille Metropole Business Register under number 424 761 419, whose address is 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 ROUBAIX – FRANCE.
Any personal information collected through the Site will be stored, in France, on the server (s) of the host, made available to BESIGHT. The host acts as a subcontractor of BESIGHT, within the meaning of the Data Protection Act. It does not have any right to use your personal data except for the purpose of performing the technical services of hosting and management of the databases and only on written instructions and under the control of BESIGHT.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete personal data concerning you. You also have the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to your personal data being processed. You may exercise your rights with BESIGHT by post at the following address: BESIGHT, 88 boulevard Jourdan, 75014 PARIS.
You are not allowed to create a hyperlink to the Site. The establishment of hypertext links from a third party site to the Site requires the prior and express consent of BESIGHT, solicited by email at the following address: contact [at] besight.fr
BESIGHT uses the following cookies:
- Cookies necessary for navigation on the Site : these cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site. They allow the use of the main functionalities of the Site. Without these cookies, you can not use the site normally.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow you to personalize your experience on the Site.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies provide information about the use and performance of the Site and improve its functionality by analyzing the attendance of the information pages, by keeping track of opening rates, clickthrough rates And rebound rates at the individual level.
- Google Analytics Universal (Analytic) cookies :
- The _ga cookie, also known as a performance cookie, is filed by Google Analytics Universal. It makes it possible to make statistics of use of our site by the Net surfers, such as, the number of pages visited, the frequency, the duration and the recurrence of the visits. For each unique visit, Google Analytics assigns an identifier that is generated randomly and anonymously. BESIGHT user navigation and behavior analysis allows the development of anonymous browsing profiles. This information may enable BESIGHT to improve the technical characteristics and the organization of the Site in order to better respond to the actual use made by visitors to the Site.
- The _gat cookie expires after 10 minutes. This technical cookie, also known as a charge management cookie, is filed by Google Analytics Universal to reduce the number of requests sent to its servers.
To learn more about these specific cookies, you can read
the Google Developer Guide .
- Cookies OVH hosting : 240plan & 240planBAK technical cookies (expire after 15 minutes) are deposited by the BESIGHT host (OVH) on your terminal. They are used in the framework of the HTTP services technique called “load balancing” technique. This technique distributes a workload between different computers in the same group and reduces any downtime due to a hardware or software failure. These cookies also allow the host to direct you to the same host server for the duration of the session.
- Cookie share by social network (by Add) : cookies _artfs, _atuvc, and _atuvs are used by AddThis and are used to make the social networking bar, which is located in the articles of our blog, function properly.
When you interact using the Facebook® and / or Twitter® plug-in and / or Instagram® plug-in available on the Site, cookies from these social networks are generated.
More information about the use of Facebook cookies is available at the following address: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/help/cookies/ .
- Session cookies (functional) : When you arrive on the Site, our server requests to create a session for you so that the server knows that you are a user of our site. You will then be given a unique and anonymous number. For example, this number looks like: f14b5ffc61c7e6e0cc5786a47bc3266f. It serves as an identifier and is called “session ID” (or PHPSESSID). PHP automatically passes this page ID to page by using this cookie. It serves as storage for this information. Then, the session_id cookie is used to retrieve or set the session identifier for the current session.
- AdGear Cookies : When you visit our site, ADGRX_UIDet ADGRX_CM_SENDINBLUE_BRIDGED cookies are used to collect anonymous information such as your operating system, country of connection, etc. As with Google analytics, this information can help us Improve the technical characteristics and the organization of the Site in order to best respond to the actual use you make of it.
Your browser can be configured to automatically accept or reject cookies. You also have the option to disable the storage of cookies, to be alerted when a cookie is issued and to see its contents and its duration of validity.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you can, at any time, oppose the registration of cookies or delete them by referring to the user manuals of your browser and / or your computer. Cookie instructions on the most commonly used browsers are available on the following links:
- Windows Internet Explorer®: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox®: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/activate-activate-cookies
- Google Chrome®: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Apple Safari®: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Disabling Google Analitycs: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaopToUt
It is specified that for technical reasons, disabling cookies may limit your access to the Site.
For more information about cookies, how to manage them and remove them, please read the information provided by the CNIL at: www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les- cookies .
The website uses the plug-in the following social networks:
- Facebook®, operated by Facebook Inc., headquartered at 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”);
- Twitter®, operated by Twitter Inc., headquartered at 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”).
- Instagram®, operated by Instagram LLC, headquartered at Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
When you interact with these plug-ins, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of the corresponding social network. The content of the plug-in is immediately transmitted by your browser to the social network and recorded on its servers. By integrating this plug-in, the social network is informed that you have visited our Site. It can thus link your navigation on the Site to your user account of this social network. If you do not want the social network to collect data about you through the Site and link them to your user account, you must log out of the social network before visiting the Site. If you are not a member of the social network, you may still be able to retrieve and save your personal data, including your IP address.
In any event, BESIGHT has no control over the exact content of the data thus collected. The use of plug-ins is exclusively carried out respectively by Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and governed by the general conditions of use of these social networks, available at the following addresses:
- For Facebook: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/policies/ ;
- For Twitter: https://twitter.com/tos?lang=en ;
- For Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511 .
Facebook® is a registered trademark and belongs exclusively to Facebook Inc.
Twitter® is a registered trademark and belongs exclusively to Twitter Inc.
Instagram® is a registered trademark and is the exclusive property of Instagram LLC.
The present ToU are exclusively under the french jurisdiction.
For any information, reporting of illegal content or activities, Contact BESIGHT by e-mail at the following address: contact [at] besight.fr, or by post at the following address: BESIGHT, 88 boulevard Jourdan, 75014 PARIS.